Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Movie Fun

This summer we decided to take advantage of the summer movie for kids. 3 out of 4 of us love to go watch movies and I make the other one go. Emma is the one that does not really care to see movies. I know crazy I don't know where she came from on that cuz I love to go but I did talk her into it. I told her in the pictures to just act like she was loving it and I think that she did a great job.  This is just one of the reasons that I love summer you can't beat the price and I love going. Sad that the summer is over maybe next year Emma will love it.  
Emma and Eliza enjoying the popcorn and drinks.

Emma faking it again for me.


Anna acting really silly. She has a gummy worm hanging out of her mouth.

A shot of all the girls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blog! I can't believe I didn't know about this sooner! I just noticed it on Haylee's bloglist and decided to venture over. Such cute pics! Man, I love those girls of yours. They make my heart happy. :)

Jenny said...

We enjoyed spending some summertime with your family! Love ya