Friday, July 20, 2012

Bowling

Since Emma is the first one of the girls to go back to school I told her yesterday that it could be her day and we would do whatever she wanted so she chose to go bowling and the libary. I only took pictures at the bowling alley. We all had a great time. I am really sad that the summer is almost over it seems to go by so quickly it does not help that we only have 2 months for summer. I really enjoy having them home, I know that sometimes it does get a little crazy but I really do love them home with me.
Eliza striking a pose in between frames.

Eliza loves to have her picture taken.


Becce bowling, look at that good form.


Sister love.

Emma taking her turn.

Anna doing a good job!!!

Sorry about Anna's evil eyes. She can be a angel sometimes.

Both Anna and Emma have bigger feet than I do. I am sure that Eliza will catch up in no time.

Boy, look at those great scores.
Emma picked out 2 books and she is already 1/2 way done with one of them. I guess I should take her to the libary more often. I am happy that she loves to read just like me.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

I LOVE your family!