Friday, November 6, 2009

WALT DISNEY WORLD

Sorry that I am so behind. I just hate taking the time to put these one but I love it when they are done. I am finally getting to our trip to Disney World. It was so much fun. We loved every minute of it. Well maybe not every minute but we did have a great time.

Eliza with Ed on it's A Small World I think that was one of her favorite rides.

As you can see in this picture Eliza did not like Mickey or anything that was dress up for that matter. But they finally started to grow on her. It just took the whole week.


We had lunch with the Princess it was the best ever. I would recommend it. The food was great and the Princess come right to your table. Eliza even liked it.







A rare moment of quite time.











2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray, I'm so glad you guys got to go! It seems like the girls are the perfect age to enjoy/appreciate it too! Todd is in Orlando right now...without me :). He's at an optometry Cont. ed. conference for a week and is trying to get ANYONE to come out and go to disney with him! (I just can't leave Jacob right now after only being in a new school/class/home for one week and having a hard time adjusting!). OK, too much info. Say hi to your whole fam and PLEASE come visit us next time you're in UT!

Kyle & Shayla said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I you look really skinny! Do you work out or just not eat. Your girls are so grown up, you can just see it in their faces that they are growning up! I hate it!Tell them to stop!! I can't wait till Christmas because I know you guys are coming. I am sad that you will not be staying at grandma's though!:(