Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HALLOWEEN

ED teaching them a little young to start.
The best Popeye and Olive


The girls with there friend Ashley at the school trunk or treat.


Eliza eating the candy as fast as she gets it.


We were lucky enough to have my Parents come out. It was alot of fun. We all love when they come out and celebrate with us. We had a great visit it went by way to fast.





Emma wanted to stop trick or treating and just hand out the candy. She loves to watch the other kids.




3 comments:

Kyle & Shayla said...

So Emma was a Pirate and Superwoman?!!? Cute! I loved Anna's costume she looked great! But the Popeye and Olive were the best by far! haha! I can't wait to see you guys, thanks for posting!

Sara said...

hi Anna! U look cool! I was Kaya for Halloween! Write back, k!!!
Love, Corrine

Kyle & Shayla said...

HaHa! That is funny they have been counting down the days because we have been counting down the days too! We cant wait for you guys to come, it really is the best part of Christmas, seeing you guys! I am so excited you get to stay over at the DellaLucia's Christmas Eve, its going to be so fun!! I love you guys! tell the girls!
P.S. Im a little nervous because I ordered Eliza a present online and it is not here yet so I have my fingers crossed!