Saturday, July 10, 2010

HOAGLE ZOO

It was my sister Sandee's birthday on the 6th of July. She wanted to go to the Zoo. (not my favorite place). But my kids were so happy they love that place all of them love animals alot. I am sure they had something to do with that. We decided to ride the frontrunner down to Salt Lake City. It took us about 3 hours to get there not a good choice in a car it would of taken about 1 hour. But we could not all fit in one car so we thought that would be the best choice. The kids really like riding the train that is what they called it. Over all we had a great day it was not to hot so everyone really enjoyed it. It was long but fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDEE!!! WE LOVE YOU.






























Baby Elephant





Mom Elephant with baby.




Sandee, Anna, Eliza, Emma, Becce and Shantell.




A little side note. I am getting so excited that finally I can do something with Eliza's hair. Sad that she is 2 1/2 and it is finally getting long enough to put ponytails in it. But either way she is dang cute. We love you Eliza.

















1 comment:

Kyle & Shayla said...

These are cute! I hate public transportation!!!