Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LAGOON

This summer since we have been in Utah. I thought it would be fun to get season passes to Lagoon. We have been about once a week and the girls have really loved it. We go with my friend Mindy she has kids about the same ages as mine. Here are some random shots there.

Anna, Emma, Amanda and Aubree.

Amanda and Anna.



Emma and Aubree.




Eliza on the whales.


Eliza and Brody waiting for the ride.


Eliza and I where playing with the camera one night before bed.



And last but not least I broke my toe the other day. It really hurt.



2 comments:

Kyle & Shayla said...

eww.. ouch. Poor toe! I hate that.

Boyd Family said...

OUCH!!!! Hopefully you can still go to Lagoon and walk around with a broken toe. How are you all doing? Still waiting for you to come up here:)