Friday, May 7, 2010

RANDOM SHOTS AND MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS


This are the presents that Anna made for me for Mother's Day on the 2nd photo it is a place mat and on the back they wrote 10 things they like about their mothers read number 9. I was laughing my head off. If it is not clear it says, she does not abuse me. Nice I love you to Anna.

Emma made me a Prayer Journal and a great card. Cute
Anna's class had a Mother's Day lunch. The kids served us it was fun.



A shot of Eliza waiting for Emma to sing at school. Tried to get some shots of Emma singing but you could not use a flash and it was to dark.


As some of you know Ed is deployed and before he left I ordered Daddy-Dolls. So far I have only got pictures of Emma sleeping with him. That is because she has slept with me every night since he left. I need to go in the other girls room and get a picture them. The girls have really loved the dolls.


Eliza wanted me to take a picture of her that day and she wanted to show her dad how cute she looked that day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls are so big, now - they are soo cute!! I love the gifts from the girls. How are you? How long is Ed gone for? Let's catch up!!

Kyle & Shayla said...

Those daddy dolls are so cute! Happy Mother's Day

Hunter Family said...

Oh, she IS cute!! They are getting SO big!!

Katie Ann said...

Ha ha that is something Anna would say!