Thursday, September 10, 2009

Panama City Beach, FL

We went to Panama City Beach for Labor Day weekend. It was great. I wish that we could live there. I did not think that I liked the beach that much but I loved it here. You could hear the waves crashing all night. It was the best. The girls competed in a Karate Tournament on Saturday. They did great. Anna got 3rd in weapons and forms. Emma got 3rd in weapons and 4th in forms. I was very proud of them both. There was a ton of people and it was really busy. But they did great. GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!!!


Eliza thinking that she need to hold all the sand buckets at once.
All the girls on the beach.

Anna playing in the sand she would not get in the water for nothing. I guess that she has watched to much Animal Planet.



Ed and Eliza playing in the water.



Eliza waiting. She was so good at the tournament. There was a ton of people and she was great. I was so proud of her.









The view out of our room. Emma took this picture for us. I wish that we would of taken more pictures it was great.






3 comments:

wildthayn said...

Great pictures!! We LOVE Panama City!!! I'm not entirely surprised Anna wouldn't go in the water after what we saw at Tybee Island!!

Kyle & Shayla said...

I love your family! I miss you all so much. Your kids are getting so big I hate it, they are really growing up fast. It looks like you guys are having way too much fun. The beach is beautiful.
Good job Anna and Emma! Sounds like you guys are becoming quite the little karate kids!! I love it. Good job Eliza for being such a big girl.
Grandma said she is flying there in October, that will be so fun! Oh and Christa!! Prego!!

Anonymous said...

I bet I could beat them up with all the Karate training.